"There is an Indian proverb that says that everyone is a house with four rooms. A physical, an emotional, a mental and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time, but unless we go into every room everyday, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person."

Rumer Godden 1907 - 1998

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

WIP Wednesday- Sew and Chat Night

I have a list of small sized WIPs this week, none will result in a finish, each will move the project to the next stage and closer to completion. I'm taking these to the quilt group I belong to this evening for Sew and Chat Night.

Needle-turn applique flower on the reverse of my Honeycomb Pillow



A small Baltimore Album block


Dealing with some stay-stitching that shows on the front of my practice block from the Lucky Stars BOM and prepping it for some free machine quilting. I used stay stitching to stabilise the silk pieces and obviously wobbled a bit too much along one side


Cutting the next blocks for Sugar Block BOM from my chosen fabric palette


Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

Pat Merkle said...

Love your lucky stars BOM.

Sharon said...

You are busy! I like that star block. Paper piecing might be my favorite

Natalie said...

Beautiful blocks! I love the colors you have picked out for your lucky stars.

Renee said...

love that star! Gorgeous colors. And the bees and honeycombs are wonderful.

Carla said...

I'm interested to hear more about your use of silk in the lucky stars block. It looks great!

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment, I do read all the comments made and appreciate the time you've spent reading my blog and making your comments.