"There is an Indian proverb that says that everyone is a house with four rooms. A physical, an emotional, a mental and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time, but unless we go into every room everyday, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person."

Rumer Godden 1907 - 1998

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Virtual Quilting Bee

I've joined the Virtual Quilting Bee over at Diary of a Quilter. It sounded like fun, and a great way to make a quilt over the coming year, 2 blocks a month isn't going to be a huge commitment. Once again I have stash fabric I can use for the blocks, I'm making a scrappy version, in black, red and white. I'll need to buy yardage for sashing and borders, if I see something I like while I'm making the blocks I'll buy it, so I can fit some into them I will, otherwise I'll buy a solid colour which with my colour palette shouldn't be too difficult.

The first block is a star from Sherri over at A Quilting Life, here's my version:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment, I do read all the comments made and appreciate the time you've spent reading my blog and making your comments.