"There is an Indian proverb that says that everyone is a house with four rooms. A physical, an emotional, a mental and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time, but unless we go into every room everyday, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person."

Rumer Godden 1907 - 1998

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Virtual Quilting Bee Block 2

This week's block is from Amy at Sukie Don't Ya Know. Its a stunning block and looks very dramatic in my chosen colour scheme.

I've learnt a few things making this block:

  • I need to read the directions properly
  • I need to make sure I use a scant 1/4" seam
  • my seam ripper is my most useful tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment, I do read all the comments made and appreciate the time you've spent reading my blog and making your comments.